Thursday, April 12, 2012

What's a Spicy Night?


It's my kind of potluck dinner party! 
I was pretty excited to get this facebook invitation from the brother sister hosting duo of Tara and Tyler:
"Bring your favorite spicy dish and wear your favorite spicy outfit! Maybe, post what you are bringing so I/we can fill in eating gaps!"

Baby Lucy loves hot sauce!
My contribution: Spicy Asian Coleslaw with Eggplant, Mushrooms, Sambal Oolek and Cilantro
Spicy Hummus with Cooling Cucumber and Pita
Cheesy Jalapeno Foccacia Bread
7 layer dip
Spicy Tortilla Wraps
Spicy Black Bean Slides with Chipotle Mayo, Avocado and Lettuce
Mind-blowing! Dried Apricots with a slice of pickled jalapeno wrapped in BACON!
Spicy Cheesy Bean Dip
How do you make Brownies better? Make spicy brownies with a little chili powder. I added chili flakes and Frank's.
Yep- I'm wearing a chili pepper apron! 

No comments: